Do You Think Your Toyota Could Be A Lemon?
In Our 25 years of helping California consumers we have successfully represented thousands of California lemon law clients throughout the state, and recovered tens of millions of dollars from all vehicle manufacturers, both domestic and foreign. Our firm has an almost 100% success rate of the California lemon law cases we accept.
Are you dealing with repeated problems with your Toyota? Could your Toyota be a Lemon? Under the California Lemon Laws, also known as The Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, you may be able to get your money back if you are experiencing repeated problems with your Toyota car, truck or SUV. Popular models like the following may have experienced recalls and technical service bulletins (TSB's).
- Toyota 4 Runner
- Toyota Avalon
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Toyota Highlander
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Matrix
- Toyota Prius
- Toyota Rav4
- Toyota Sequoia
- Toyota Sienna
- Toyota Tachoma
- Toyota Tundra
- Toyota Venza
- Toyota Yaris
The most often reported problems with Toyota vehicles affect the following systems and symptoms may include: Engine, transmisson, electrical systems, electronics, vehicle stalling and loss of power, acceleration, air bags, steering, tire pressure monitor, fuel leaks, electrical, brakes, headlight failure, transmission, accessories, windows and windshield, engine, oil leaks, air conditioning, heating, clutch, and the cooling system.
The most affected models in order of reported problems are 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara, Celica, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, Rav 4, Scion, Sequoia, Sienna, Solara, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza, and the Toyota Yaris.
If any of these Toyota vehicles' problems are repeated, or safety related, the California Lemon Law may be able to help you!
Your first step to getting rid of your Toyota lemon is to call the Law Offices of Delsack and Associates for a FREE California Lemon Law consultation at 888-EX-Lemon (888-395-3666). Or call:
- California Lemon Law in Los Angeles: 310-475-1700
- California Lemon Law in San Francisco: 415-285-5366
- California Lemon Law in Fresno: 559-382-0359
- California Lemon Law in Long Beach: 562-282-9909
- California Lemon Law in Oakland: 510-545-9083
- California Lemon Law in Orange County: 949-856-4333
- California Lemon Law in Palm Springs: 760-395-1000
- California Lemon Law in San Diego: 619-229-6900
- California Lemon Law in San Fernando Valley: 818-837-0500
- California Lemon Law in San Jose: 408-681-8033
- California Lemon Law in Sacramento: 530-402-8612
- California Lemon Law in Bakersfield: 661-250-6962
- California Lemon Law in Anaheim: 714-676-8586
- California Lemon Law in Riverside: 909-726-7525
- California Lemon Law in Stockton: 209-227-2486