California Lemon Law / Lemon Law Specialists THE LAW OFFICES OF DELSACK & ASSOC., P.C.
The limitations of this website and all other websites of the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. include, but are not limited to the following notices:
1. This website provides general information about vehicle lemon laws. Text and materials within this website are for informational purposes only.
2. Transmission of the information in this website and questions sent to the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. are not intended to create, and receipt thereof, does not constitute an attorney client relationship. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel.
3. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and retransmission of materials contained within the this or any other website of the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. is prohibited unless prior permission has been obtained from the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C.
4. Some links within this website may lead to other websites. The Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. does not sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such websites.
Please note: Copyright the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C., Attorneys at Law.
Lemonlawspecialists.com and each of its sections, including those containing forms and information obtained from private and public sources, and the foregoing text, are ©1995 2009 the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part prohibited except where advance permission is granted in writing.
Information Collection: The Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. is the sole owner of the information collected on this Web site. The Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C. collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
Registration: In order to submit information on this Web site, a user must first complete a form, and is required to give contact information (such as name and email address. We use this information to contact the user about services on our site for which he has expressed interest. We do not request demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as, username and password). Nor do require a userís social security number to provide our services.
Information Use: We request information from the user on our information form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and address). This information is used for communications and analysis of the userís case only. If we have trouble processing a request, the information is used to contact the user.
Third Party Advertising: The ads appearing on this Web site, if any, are delivered to users by third party ad servers.
Sharing Legal Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable): We do not share aggregated demographic information with partners or advertisers.
Links: This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, the Law Offices of Delsack & Assoc., P.C., are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Security: This Web site takes every precaution to protect our usersí information. When users submit sensitive information via the Web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
If users have any questions about the security at our Web site, users can send an email to email@example.com.
If you are in California call our Lemon Law Offices:
Anywhere in California (free call): 1.888.ExLemon (395.3666)
- California Lemon Law in Los Angeles: 310-475-1700
- California Lemon Law in San Francisco: 415-285-5366
- California Lemon Law in San Diego: 619-229-6900
- California Lemon Law in Orange County: 949-856-4333
- California Lemon Law in Palm Springs: 760-395-1000
- California Lemon Law in San Fernando Valley: 818-837-0500