Do You Think Your BMW Could Be A Lemon?
The Law Offices of Delsack & Associates have been practicing the California lemon law for 25 years. During this time have helped thousands of California lemon law clients recover millions from both domestic and foreign automobile manufacturers. Our experience in dealing with the manufacturer has allowed us to maintain an almost 100% success rate of the cases we pursue.
California consumers dealing with repeated BMW repairs could have a lemon vehicle. Under The Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, also know as the California Lemon Law, consumers are entitled to buyback or replacement vehicle if their car, truck or SUV does not meet the standards outlined under the manufacturers written warranty. Over the years, most vehicles experience recalls and technical service bulletins (TSB's) and the BMW automobile listed below are no exception.
- BMW 1 Series
- BMW 3 Series
- BMW 5 Series
- BMW 6 Series
- BMW 7 Series
- BMW 128i
- BMW 328i
- BMW 528i
- BMW 650i
- BMW 740i
- BMW 750Li
- BMW Active Hybrid
- BMW Gran Turismo
- BMW M Series
- BMW Sports Wagon
- BMW X3
- BMW X5
- BMW X6
- BMW Z4
The most often reported problems with BMW vehicles affect the following systems and symptoms may include: Engine, transmisson, electrical systems, electronics, vehicle stalling and loss of power, brakes, cooling system, air conditioning, seat belts, air bags, transmission, steering, fuel pump, oil leaks, leaky seals, suspension, electrical, water pump, and windshield wiper system.
The most affected models in order of reported problems are 1-Series, 3-Series, 5-Series, 6-Series, 7-Series, E-Series, M3, M5, Mini Cooper, X5, X6, X-Series, and the Z4
If any of these BMW vehicles' problems are repeated, or safety related, the California Lemon Law may be able to help you!
Your first step to getting rid of your BMW lemon is to call the Law Offices of Delsack and Associates for a FREE California Lemon Law consultation at 888-EX-Lemon (888-395-3666). Or call:
- California Lemon Law in Los Angeles: 310-475-1700
- California Lemon Law in San Francisco: 415-285-5366
- California Lemon Law in Fresno: 559-382-0359
- California Lemon Law in Long Beach: 562-282-9909
- California Lemon Law in Oakland: 510-545-9083
- California Lemon Law in Orange County: 949-856-4333
- California Lemon Law in Palm Springs: 760-395-1000
- California Lemon Law in San Diego: 619-229-6900
- California Lemon Law in San Fernando Valley: 818-837-0500
- California Lemon Law in San Jose: 408-681-8033
- California Lemon Law in Sacramento: 530-402-8612
- California Lemon Law in Bakersfield: 661-250-6962
- California Lemon Law in Anaheim: 714-676-8586
- California Lemon Law in Riverside: 909-726-7525
- California Lemon Law in Stockton: 209-227-2486