HOW TO GET STARTED
After your consultation with one of our lemon law lawyers you only need to fax (toll free 1-888-270-0079), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail copies of your:
- purchase or lease contract
- repair orders
- DMV registration
- pay off amount of your loan, or buy out amount of your lease
- California Lemon Law in Los Angeles: 310-475-1700
- California Lemon Law in San Francisco: 415-285-5366
- California Lemon Law in San Diego: 619-229-6900
- California Lemon Law in Orange County: 949-856-4333
- California Lemon Law in Palm Springs: 760-395-1000
- California Lemon Law in San Fernando Valley: 818-837-0500
One of our California attorneys will then perform a free legal and financial analysis and personally call you to discuss your case.
If we accept your case we will then prepare and submit a formal, "lemon law" demand package to the manufacturer on your behalf. From then on we do it all. There is nothing more for you to do, and we will keep you informed of all significant developments and correspondence.
After we have received and forwarded to you a satisfactory settlement for your review and acceptance, you will receive transfer instructions from our offices, and will then only need to return your vehicle to obtain your payment.
We will keep you informed during this process of all negotiations on your behalf, and you can always call us to obtain an update on your case.
But, don't delay. The more time that goes by and the longer you keep the vehicle, the more miles you put on. Also, you stand the risk of the vehicle being damaged which may destroy your chances of getting lemon law relief. Therefore, the sooner you get the California Lemon Law review process started the sooner the manufacturer must respond to our 30 day deadline.
Call our toll free number 1 888 EX LEMON (1 888 395 3666) today for a FREE consultation or submit our Lemon Law Case Review Form.
If you are in California call our Lemon Law Offices:
Anywhere in California (free call): 1.888.ExLemon (395.3666)